Bid with confidence knowing your items will be expertly packed and shipped to you by our in-house shipping department. We ship thousands of items annually, taking the extra care and attention needed to protect your one-of-a-kind items in transit to their final destination. Contact us with any queries you may have, from pre-auction shipping estimates to post-sale logistics.
All packages are shipped with a signature requirement. If you prefer to ship using your own FedEx, UPS, or DHL account, we are more than happy to accommodate you. In person pickups at our Chicago location are also welcome and encouraged.
International Customers: We are required by law to declare your package at the full hammer price total. We cannot make special accommodations to modify custom documents.
Third-Party Shipping: Items too large or fragile to pack and ship through our in-house department must be handled by third-party carrier and/or packing service. The buyer is wholly responsible for remitting payment and arranging pickup with third-party shippers. Below is a list of trusted logistics companies we have worked with regularly.
In order to release your items to your selected shipper, please complete and submit the form below. By submitting the form, you agree to release your items to the listed shipper and consent to release Potter & Potter Auctions, Inc. from any and all liability related to the packing, shipment, and delivery of your property once it has left our premises.
Third-Party Shipping Release Form
Our Trusted Third-Party Shippers
We highly recommend the following:
- Navis Pack and Ship (https://www.navisjoliet.com/, 312-583-7400)
- US Art (https://usart.com/contact/chicago-region/, 773-801-1811)
- Arron’s Reliable Moving (http://www.aaronsreliable.com/, 312-491-9322)
- Michael Lira, MKD Carrier, email@example.com, 973-332-6039 (delivers from Chicago to East Coast)
- Beltmann Group/STI Logistics, https://www.beltmann.com/, please contact Michelle Bianchi, Michelle.firstname.lastname@example.org, 630-352-3312